1. What are the dimensions, weight or unit construction (floors & ceiling)? Answer: Please visit our Specifications Page
2. What color are the storage units? Can I get my unit in a specific color? Answer: Our standard rental units have a clean & professional appearance, being painted a neutral gray color to fit most surroundings. Used "As-Is" sale units are a variety of colors from maroon to light grey, & will have some scratches, repairs & rust. If you sign a long term lease or purchase a reconditioned unit many colors are available including gray, beige, dark green, or dark brown.
3. Do you have units with more than just doors on one end? Answer: Yes, please check out our A-Verdi Quad Unit with access door on both ends or our modifications page for pictures of many custom doors styles installed anywhere in unit.
4. How secure are the storage containers? Answer: Our storage containers are made of heavy duty 14 gauge steel side walls & roof. The units have dual locking cam bars on each door to close & a space for a standard padlock to secure it. We also have units available with a steel lock box on the center of the doors which encloses the padlock to prevent tampering. Please visit our specialty unit page for details.
5. Will you bring the Container to my location? Answer: YES. Our well trained & experienced operators with company owned delivery equipment, deliver and pick up the storage & office units from your site. Please visit our service area page to see the detailed area that we service.
6. How much space is required for delivery? Answer: The amount of space required for delivery is dependent upon the size of unit & the equipment that we use for delivery. A 20' storage container can be delivered on a straight truck will need approximately 80 feet of straight clearance or on tractor trailer truck & it will need approximately 100 feet of straight clearance. A 40' storage container will be delivered with a tractor trailer & need approximately 120 feet of straight clearance. The width requirement is a minimum of 10 feet.
If you are unsure about whether you have enough space to accommodate our delivery equipment, we will gladly send a representative out to preview the site and determine how we can place the unit.
7. Is there any site preparation necessary? Answer: No special site preparation is required, the surface should be fairly level, smooth, and firm. The unit can be delivered on dirt as long as it is not too soft, or on cement, pavement, gravel or grass.
8. What if my Storage or Office unit needs repair? Answer: A-Verdi storage will maintain the unit throughout the term of the rental period. If you need maintenance, service or a repair simply give us a call and we will come out promptly. Regular maintenance repairs are included in the rental cost of the unit.
9. What if I don't know what I need? Answer: Our qualified representatives know what questions to ask to help you determine your best storage solution. They will ask you about what you need to store, how much of it, how long you will need a storage unit, and what options you might need. The more information you can provide, the better we can help you!
10. What makes A-Verdi Storage Containers different? Answer: Our People are the biggest & best differentiating factor, amongst our team of employees we have well over 80 years experience.